Taylor 114ce Acoustic Electric Guitar With Bag
A Very Affordable Taylor Acoustic-electric
With Taylor's new Under-Saddle Transducer pickup, the 114ce is a complete package that's ready to perform. Sporting a solid spruce top, it's big on quality and tone. The 114ce defies the logic of most starter guitars by providing a really great-sounding instrument that extremely well-built. Layered sapele back and sides and a solid spruce top make for crisp and well-defined sound in this versatile mid-priced guitar. If you're in need of stellar Taylor tone, but can't swing the price on the higher-end models, the 114ce is certainly well worth a look!
Taylor 114ce at a Glance:
- Grand Auditorium Body Style
- Taylor ES-T Electronics
- Durable Varnish Finish
Grand Auditorium Cutaway Body Style
Taylor's Grand Auditorium combines the width and depth of a Dreadnought with a narrower waist. Its sleek design yields a strong treble zing across the tonal spectrum and sharpens the definition of individual notes. The Grand Auditorium is a strong fingerpicking guitar that also adapts well to medium strumming.
Taylor ES-T Electronics
Developed by the same Taylor team that invented the Expression System pickup, the Taylor ES-T Under-Saddle Transducer takes piezo technology to another level. Optimized for the 100 and 200 Series, the system features onboard Bass, Treble, and Volume controls plus custom-voiced EQ and dynamic response.
A durable varnish finish offers protection, good looks, and a smooth feel to the touch. Available in natural finish.
Taylor 114ce Features:
- Type/Shape - 6-String Grand Auditorium
- Back & Sides - Layered Sapele
- Top - Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette - Plastic
- Neck - Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard - Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay - Large Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay - Indian Rosewood
- Binding - Black Plastic
- Bridge - Ebony
- Nut & Saddle - Tusq
- Tuning Machines - Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Truss Rod - Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut - 1 11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets - 20
- Fretboard Radius - 15 Inches
- Bracing - Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish - Varnish
- Color - Natural
- Cutaway - Venetian
- Electronics - Taylor ES-T
- Body Width - 16 Inches
- Body Depth - 4 5/8 Inches
- Body Length - 20 Inches
- Overall Length - 41 Inches
- Case - Gig Bag
Taylor 114ce - A beauty of a starter guitar!