Fishman Loudbox Mini 60W acoustic guitar amplifier
This Acoustic Amp Is a Portable Performer!
Whether you're looking for a portable amp to boost your acoustic for a live show or a great mini PA you can use for practice, you're going to love this little amplifier. The 60-watt Fishman Loudbox Mini weighs less than 20 lbs., yet it can fill a small venue with enough sound to stand on its own. As they do with all of their gear, Fishman built the Loudbox Mini to bring out the most natural sound from your instrument. It features practical functions, including chorus and reverb effects, feedback suppression, and simple-to-use EQ dials.
The Loudbox Mini's auxiliary input lets you easily hook up your MP3 player or metronome. Its XLR direct output comes in handy when you play out live, allowing you to monitor onstage and send a balanced signal to the mixing board - without the hassle of running an extra DI box. Of course, the direct XLR output also makes the Loudbox Mini a great recording amp, though its combination of a 6.5" low-frequency driver and a 1" tweeter sounds truly excellent when miked up.
Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Output: 60 watts
- Drivers: 6.5" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Channels: 1 instrument, 1 microphone
- Instrument input: 1/4" (for active or passive pickups)
- Microphone input: XLR for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
- 3-band instrument EQ: Low, mid, and high tone controls
- 2-band microphone EQ: Low and high tone controls
- Auxiliary input: 1/4" and 1/8"
- Direct output: Balanced mic-level XLR output
- Effects: Digital reverb and chorus
- Feedback suppression: Feedback-fighting phase switch
- Dimensions: 12" x 13.7" x 9.7"
- Weight: 19.7 lbs.
From a lightweight PA to an amazing recording amplifier, the functionality of the Fishman Loudbox Mini makes it one of the handiest acoustic guitar amplifiers around!
|Number of Channels||2|
|Speakers||1 x 6.5" LF, 1 x 1" HF|
|Effects||Ch 1: Reverb, Chorus; Ch 2: Reverb|
|EQ||Ch 1: 3-band; Ch 2: 2-band|
|Inputs||1 x Instrument (Active/Passive), 1 x Mic (XLR), 2 x Aux (1/4", 1/8")|
|Outputs||1 x Mix D.I.|