AER Alpha 40 Watts
The AER Alpha defines the starting point of serious acoustic amplification at AER. Based on the success and the experience with the Compact 60 AER developed an even smaller lightweight model that has no difficulties living up to the rigors of the road.
Open sounding and quick in response this amp masters different ranges and is thus not afraid of bigger instruments.
- Input 1: combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high-quality line- or balanced microphone input stage 24 V phantom power, gain control.
- Input 2: 6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high impedance line input stage with pad (high/low attenuation) and gain control.
- Equalizer: three band tone controls
- Color: mid-cut-treble-boost filter
- Effect: digital reverb
- Power Amp: 40w/4ohms, dynamic control
- Analog Signal Processing: subsonic filter, low distortion
- Speaker System: 8" twin cone speaker
- Headphone Jack
- Line Out
- External effect loop via send and return
- Footswitch(internal/external effect on/off)
- Padded Gigbag
- Cabinet: 12mm (0.47") finnish birch plywood
- Finish: waterbased acrylic, black spatter finish
- Dimensions: 10.24" x 10.43" x 9.25"
- Weight: 13.67lbs